You Figure That, By Seventh, Man,
你就等着看吧 第7个了 伙计
the Odds Are 10 To 1. That's Big Bucks, Man.
按照10比1来 这可是大钱啊 伙计
that's Big Bucks!
一大笔啊!
what's Julio Doing?
胡里奥在干什么?
taking Bets...
在打赌
on You.
关于你
on Me?
我?
when You're Gonna Quit.
你什么时候会辞职
gambling Is Illegal, Especially When You're 12.
赌博是非法的 特别是你才12岁
my Sister Say He's Gonna Be Gone By Friday.
我妹妹说周五他一定会走
and By The Way, I'm Not Leaving.
顺便告诉你 我不会走的
yo, Come On, Dawg!
哟 拜托 哥们
how Am I Supposed To Make Some Paper Around Here?
你让我在这儿怎么赚钱啊?
boy, Something Smells Really Good In Here.
天哪 这里有什么东西闻起来可真香
could I Ask A Favor Of You Ladies?
我能请你们几位女士帮个忙吗? - 当然
i Just Wanted To, Uh, Know If...
金博士说到:正义
dr. King Talked About Justice
就像水一样滚落
rollin' Down Like Waters--
来 把这个传一下 孩子们
here, Pass These Around, Guys--
公正就像强大的水流
and Righteousness Like A Mighty Stream.
然后"咻"的一声 有人打开了消防栓
it's Like On A Hot Day When You Go Outside,
就像在大热天你走到户外