I have no idea. Am I supposed to guess the designer or something?
我不明白 从设计师来看 还是其他方面?
Or They’re heels.
或者 是高跟鞋
And heels means that we’re going to a restaurant, not on a picnic...
而高跟鞋意味着我们只能去餐厅而不是野营
regardless of how good the prosciutto is. All right.
可惜了波萝伏洛干酪 没关系
All right, I just thought maybe it could be nice.
我只是想这样会很美妙
You know, a little walk down memory lane back in the park.
一个简单的散步可以帮我们回忆起从前的点滴
It’s a sweet idea, but not tonight.
真是个好主意 但不是今晚
Tonight I want you to take me...
今晚 我希望你带我去
to the best restaurant in New York.
纽约最好的餐厅
Well, you gotta define ’’best.’’ Are you talkin’ best food, most romantic?
你定义的"最好"是最好的食物 还是最浪漫
Both. And expensive. Really?
都要 而且要昂贵的 真的吗
And why is, uh, that so important?
为什么 这很重要吗
Cause I’m a teacher, and you just bought an apartment for $3.5 million.
因为我是个老师 而你刚买了35亿美元的公寓 ’
Is that a good enough reason for you? Good point.
这样的理由足够了吗 好主意
You look very nice tonight.?
你今天很美
So you Want expenslve, huh?
所以想昂贵点的?
We’ll go this way.
这边走
Okay, there’s something you have to clarify for me.
有些事你必须向我澄清
Anything. How the hell did you pass the bar?
任何事 你究竟是怎么通过律师考试的
I may have cheated a tiny, little bit.
我撒了个小慌 很小的
It was my third time. What was I supposed to do?
我都是第三次了 不然我要怎么办?
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道