手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第11期:一步踏两级

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I always take the stairs two at a time.

我总是一步踏两级

I don't even think about it anymore.

想都不用想

The regular way would seem weird.

一步步走太奇怪了

Phil,let it go. I'm faster than you.

Phil 没用的 我就是比你快

If only there was some way we could settle this

我们找个方法给这事下个定论吧

Once and for all, but how?

怎样做才好呢?

You seriously want to race me?

你真想和我赛跑?

I ran a half marathon last year.

我去年还跑了半程马拉松呢

Wow. I'm half scared.

我还半怕怕呢

Okay, we do need to do this.

好 那来吧

I'll go change.

我去换衣服

Not now. I got a conference call.

别现在啊 我有个电话会议

But how about after that?

开完会怎么样?

Great. This afternoon.

好 今天下午

Sweet!

好!

Two at a time, two at a time,two at a --

一次两阶 一次两阶 一次两...

Son of a gun, got to fix that step.

王八蛋 这台阶要修了

Two at a time, already at the top,so...

一次两阶 不好意思 就到顶了

Hi. I'm dr. Miura.

嗨 我是Miura医生

I'm on call today.

我今天值班

Looks like we have a little head bump.

看起来有个撞头事件

Yeah,it happened a couple hours ago on a doorjamb.

是啊 两小时前撞到了门框上

Oh,ouch.

哎哟

We used to do this thing in school

在学校时 我们曾学过这个

Where they would give you an egg,

他们给你个鸡蛋

And you -- you know,you couldn't break it.

你不能打烂它

And it was supposed to teach you how hard it was to be a parent.

这是教我们做父母有多么艰难

But...

但是...

The real thing,it's --it's -- it's so much harder.

真有了才发现 要难很多很多

重点单词   查看全部解释    
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安顿,解决,定居
n. 有背的长凳

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。