That’s why I lied every time you asked me where i was.
那就是为什么以前你问我在哪 我总撒谎
The truth would have crushed you.
真相会让你崩溃
Pat.
帕蒂
Pat, come on. All right,just walk away then.
帕蒂 回来 好啊 你走吧
Fine.JustJust fucking walk away.
很好 你走你的吧
That’s Great.
非常好
You Want the truth?
想知道真相吗?
Pat! I’m your husband.
帕蒂 我才是你的丈夫
Hey, it’s the Murph. I thought We sald 8..00.
嘿 我是墨菲 记得我们说好是8点的
You’re an hour late.
你迟到了一小时
We said 9:00. We agreed. Come on.
我们说好9点的 别闹啦
I’m only kidding. Get your ass up here.
我只是开玩笑的 快上来吧
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Look at you.
让我看看你
Thank you. Come on in.
谢谢 请进
What’s with the basket?
包里是什么
Well, I’m thinking maybe a picnic in Washington Square Park.
我想可能是去华盛顿广场停车场野营
You do know it’s December, and 9:00 at night?
你知道现在是12月份的晚上9点吗?
Yeah, but I Got a Great bottle of sparkling clder...
知道啊 但我带了一大瓶冒泡的苹果酒...
some terrific prosciutto, a little provolone
一些美味的意大利熏火腿和一些波萝伏洛干酪
Could be nice.
听起来真不错
Look at my shoes. What do you see?
看看我的鞋子 你作何看法