Charlie, kill dimmer four and light one.
查理, 关掉4号调光器,打开1号灯.
Yeah.
好.
Hey, did you see who just walked in?
嘿, 瞧见是谁走进来了么?
Have you seen who just walked in? That’s the president’s daughter.
你们瞧见是谁走进来了么? 总统的千金.
There’s Anna Foster.
那是安娜 福斯特.
What are you doing here?
你怎么来这儿了?
I’m a big Puccini groupie.
我是狂热的普切尼乐迷.
I’m studying for a semester at Oxford.
我到牛津来上一个学期的课.、
I came to find you.
我来找你.
You did? Yeah.
你来找我? 是的.
I’m making the big gesture.
我已经表态了.
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里?
I have connections.
我有暗号.
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
啊, 是的. 没错.
So you got a little thing for me, huh? No.
那么说你有点喜欢我, 对吗? 不对.
Big thing.
非常喜欢.
Lf I kiss you, do you think they’ll shoot me? No.
如果我吻你, 你猜他们会杀了我吗? 不会.
But I will if you don’t.
但是如果你不吻我会杀了你.
Please, can you help me get out of here? Yeah, why not?
能带我离开这里么? 好, 为何不?