left. More Left. (bump)
左边 再左边一点
ok. To You
好了 你左边
they're Just Testing You.
他们是在考验你
they Want To See If You Really Care.
他们不过是想知道你是不是真的在乎
see If I Care? They Weren't Even Looking At Me.
看我是否在乎? 他们甚至都不想看我
well, One Of Them Was,
他们中有一个是
but I Think He Was Picturing Me In A Dark Alley.
但我想他脑子里想的是我在一条漆黑小巷里
we Have To Turn This
我们得把这个转一下
ow!
嗷!
do These Legs Come Off?
这些桌腿能拆下来吗?
all Right.
好了
i Think It Looks Good Right There.
我看放在这里得了
you Know, School's Supposed To Be Exciting.
你知道的 上学本该是令人激动的
ok.
好吧
now You Sound Like One Of Those Dumb-ass Commercials
现在你说话就象那些周六早晨
that Used To Come On At The Cartoons On Saturday Morning.
插播在动画片里的白痴广告了
so, What? You Didn't Like School?
怎么? 你不喜欢上学?
school Sucked. I Hated It.
学校烂的要死 我讨厌学校
yeah, Well, If I Was Your Teacher,
是啊 好吧 如果我是你的老师
you Would Have Loved It.
你会爱上学校的