I was a total dork. Let's go this way. Did you get any calls?
我真是个呆子 我们从这边走。你收到电话吗
Just a couple hookers looking for a gig.
只有几个妓女来兜生意
No, it was awful, I mean, what do you want me to say?
不,当时真是太糟了,我是说 你要我说什么好呢
It's so sad. I'm so sorry.
真悲惨。真的很抱歉
I walked around for a couple days. Eventually, I flew home.
我在附近转了几天 最后,我飞回了家
I owed my dad 2000 bucks...
我欠了爸爸2000美元...
...who had warned me about French chicks. ...
在那之前他曾告诉 过我要提防法国女人
What did he tell you about French women?
他是怎么评价法国女人的呢
Nothing. He's never met any French women.
没什么。他从没见过法国女人
He's never been east of the Mississippi.
他从没到过密西西比河以东的地方
Why didn't you put, "Six months later, the French bitch didn't show up"?
你为什么不说,"六个月 后法国婊子没有出现"呢
No, but I did, I did.
不,但是我写了,我写了
You did? Yeah. No. I made it more hopeful.
你写了吗 是的。不,我赋予它更多希望
I wrote this fictional version where you do show up.
在这部小说中我写到你出现了
Oh, what happens? Well....
哦,发生了什么事呢 唔...
What?
什么事呢
We make love for about 1 0 days straight, that's one part of it.
其中一部分是 我们一连做了10天爱