Company halt!Right turn!
全体立定!向右转!
We're here to see Private Stephen Bainbridge.
我们来这里找史蒂文·班布里奇
He's on duty right now, sir.
先生 他现在在值岗
But I'll certainly let him know when he's free.
他有空了我会告诉他的
And when will that be? - Another hour.
他什么时候有空? - 一小时后
Do you think they give them classes? - Classes?
你觉得他们给他上过课么? - 上课?
How to resist the temptation to scratch their behinds.
如果有人挠他们的话 怎样忍住不笑
Afferent neurons in the peripheral nervous system.Bum-itch. - Oh.
外周神经系统的传入神经元控制.屁股痒. - 哦
So why don't you see him any more?
你为什么没有再见到他了?
Who? - Your previous commander, Sholto.
谁? - 你上一任的长官 肖尔托
Previous commander? - I meant ex.
上一任长官? - 我是说前任
"Previous" suggests that I currently have a commander.
'上一任'说明我现在有了新长官
Which you don't. - Which I don't. - Of course you don't.
而你没有 - 是没有 - 你当然没有.
He was decorated, wasn't he? A war hero?
他有授勋吧? 战争英雄?
Not to everyone.He led a team of crows into battle. - Crows?
不同人有不同的看法,他率领一群'乌鸦'加入战斗. - 乌鸦?
New recruits. It's standard procedure break the new boys in.But it went wrong.
新兵 这是标准流程 来训练新人,但却出了问题
They all died, he was the only survivor.
他们全部阵亡 只有他自己活下来.
The press and families gave him hell, he gets more death threats than you.
媒体和阵亡士兵的家人都痛骂他 ,他受到的死亡威胁比你还多
Oh, I wouldn't count on that.
哦 这可难说
And why have you suddenly taken an interest in another human being?
你为什么突然对别人感兴趣了?
I'm "chatting".
我在'聊天'
I won't be trying that again.
我以后不会再这样了
Changing the subject completely...you know it won't alter anything, right, me and Mary getting married?
我们换个话题吧...你明白即使我和玛丽结婚 一切也都不会改变的
We'll still be doing all this.
我们还会做一起共事
Oh, good. - If you were worried.
很好 - 你是不是很担心.
I wasn't worried.
我才不担心
The thing about Mary,she has completely turned my life around.Changed everything.
关于玛丽.她彻底地改变了我的生活,一切都因她而改变
But, for the record,over the last few years there are two people who have done that,
但是 回想一下,在过去的几年里只有两个人做到这一点
and the other one is...a complete dickhead.
另一个人是...一个大白痴