Where the hell have you been? Listen, Weiss. She’s here and she’s safe.
天杀的你在哪里? 听着, 维斯.她在这儿而且很安全
We’ve been trying to reach you. Your orders changed.
我们一直在联络你. 你的任务改了.
What’re you talking about?
你说什么呢?
Your assignment has been over since you jumped on that train to Venice.
自从你上了去威尼斯的列车你的任务就中止了.
What? Ben?
什么? 本?
I’ll be right there.
我在这儿呢.
Okay.
好的.
I’ve gotta go, mate.
我得走了, 伙计.
Bring her in immediately. We have a plan.
快带她回来. 我们有个计划.
I promised I’d take her to the parade.
我答应送她去游行
Calder, listen to me. Listen. I’ve got really bad reception here. I gotta...
考尔德,听我说. 听着. 我这儿的信号接收太差了,我要
Who was that?
那是谁?
Just some friends from Prague wondering where I am.
在布拉格的朋友们想知道我跑到哪里去了.
He’s gonna take her to the parade. Well, I guess we’re going to the parade.
他要带她去游行. 好, 我想我们也要去那里.
What? What?
什么? 什么?
This? No, I didn’t do it for you. What? Really?
这个? 不, 不是为你. 咋了? 真的?
No, it was... I got tired of styling it, you know.
不, 这是 我厌倦以前的发型。
Okay.
不错.
Because it’s kind of sexy.
挺性感的.