谁来演我们家的人
Oh, kids from my drama class.
哦 我们戏剧班上的同学
This one kid, Walter, is playing dad.
一个叫沃特的 他来演我爸
Blah blah blah. Who's playing me?
随便了 那谁来演我
I haven't cast the mom role yet.
这个我还没有确定
I'm having auditions later.
我过一会要来进行那个角色的试镜
Oh, okay. Well, if you need me to do anything,
哦 好吧 这样吧 如果你需要我帮忙
Just let me know. I could do props,
尽管开口,我可以帮忙弄道具啊
Costumes or play mom... whatever.
服装啊,或者演妈妈这可角色啊,什么都行
Here we go.
又来了
You know, I don't know if I've told you this,
对了,我记得有没有跟你说过
But when I was younger I did a lot of theater.
我在年轻的时候曾经演过很多的戏剧
Really? What did the southwest denver.
真的吗?丹佛西南社区学院的
Community college "daily bugle" say?
《每日号角》怎么评价的
The southwest denver community college "daily bugle"Called my maggie from "cat on a hot tin roof" Purr-fect.
它们说我在"热铁皮屋顶上的猫 "里面演的玛姬实在是 美喵无比
Ah. Look, mom. I'm supposed to use kids From my drama class in the video.
这个嘛,妈,我还是准备找跟我一起上戏剧课的同学来演短片里面的角色
Of course. Of course you are.
当然 你当然应该这样
I understand. - Thanks.
我完全理解 - 谢谢
You know what I feel like?
你知道我现在什么感觉吗
I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof.
我感觉自己就像热铁皮屋顶上的那只猫
Dad! Mom's bugging me!
爸 妈又在骚扰我