Anna, don’t.
安娜,别这样.
Why not? Because I don’t trust him.
为何不? 因为我不信任他.
I don’t think he’s good enough for you. Yeah, right.
他配不上你. 啊, 好吧.
Because up until the last three days I was perfectly content with my life...
因为直到三天前 我还对自己的单身历程...
...of solitary adventure and then you came along... ...
十分满意 后来却遇上了你....
Well, you came along and those two things seemed mutually exclusive.
你来了,可这两件事情互相矛盾.
Ben.
本.
Can you ever just say what you really feel?
你就不能说出你的真实感觉吗?
Okay, all right.
好, 好吧.
Because...
原因是...
...I’m jealous as hell. ...
我极端的嫉妒.
I’d hate to see you with Gus Gus. I’d hate to see you with another man.
我不愿看到你和格斯格斯在一起. 我不愿看到你和任何男人在一起.
Not only did I adore kissing you in Venice...
不仅仅是因为我喜欢在威尼斯的那个吻...
...but also because... ...
还因为...
...I’m so unbloodyhinged just being near you. ...
和你在一起是如此心意相通.
I guess you fixed it, huh?
我想你已经安排好了, 对吗?
Anna.
安娜.
Calder.
考尔德.