thank You So Much For Coming In.
很感谢您来
y-you're Welcome.
别客气
if You Could Just Look At My Resum?
您能否看下我的简历?
i Apologize. We Just Don't Have A Position Available.
很抱歉 我们现在没有合适的职位
yeah, But All My Kids Ed Above Grade Level.
是 但我学生的成绩都超过了学级程度
i'm Sure They Did.
我相信
and Good Luck To You.
祝你好运
ma'am, You Forgot Your Purse.
夫人 你忘了拿包
thank You. Dinner Was Great.
谢谢 晚餐很棒
you're Welcome.
不客气
thanks.
谢谢
(british Accent) So, My Merry Men And Ladies,
欢乐的先生和女士们
let Us Steal From The Rich
让我们偷来富人的钱财
and Help A Poor, Brave Waiter Go Henceforth Into The Kitchen
去救济贫穷的勇敢的服务生 走到厨房里去
and Command Your Dinners.
为您的晚餐下菜单
nice Hat. It Distracts The Customers From That Accent.
帽子不错 可以分散客人对口音的注意
hey, Watch Out. I Got A Bow And Arrow.
嘿 注意点 我手里可有弓箭
what Show Are You In?
你在演哪部戏?
everybody Works Here Is An Actor.
每个在这工作的人都是演员
i'm A Teacher.
我是个老师