I’m all right. I’m all right.
我没事. 我没事.
Just so you know, that’s incredibly hot.
你知道么, 太烫了.
Oh, I’m sorry.
噢, 对不起.
Oh, hi, Gus Gus.
哦, 格斯格斯.
Gus Gus. So much of you they had to name you twice.
格斯格斯. 他们都把你的名字重复两次.
I thought you might need this.
我想你需要这个.
Thanks. So...
谢谢. 那么....
Yes?
行吗?
So...
那么....
No.
不行.
For a girl who claims to be terminally alone, you sure do get a lot of offers.
对于一个自称总是孤单的女孩, 你该多把握机会.
And rejections.
以及学会拒绝.
You’re right.
你是对的.
You know what? I’m tired of living my life just in theory.
你知道么? 我厌倦了生活在原则中.
I think I’m gonna go talk to Gus Gus. Oh, come on.
我想我该和格斯格斯聊聊. 哦, 行了.
You can’t seriously be attracted to that walking...
你不会当真感兴趣于攀登...
...AIp. ...
阿尔卑斯山.
I don’t know.
不知道
I can see myself in the mountains, raising children...
我可以想象自己在群山中, 养育孩子...
...little Hans Hans and Gunther Gunther. ...
小汉斯汉斯 和 巩特尔巩特尔.