I didn't respond because...
我没有回答 因为...
this shouldn't be... about me.
这里应该...没我什么事了
It should be about you...
这应该是你
talking to you...
跟你
about it.
谈话
Phil?Honey...No, no, no. No.
等一下... 不用说了
You're welcome.
不用客气
I don't know what to say except for that I am really, really sorry.
除了抱歉之外 我不知道还能说些什么
Just tell me one thing.
我只问你一件事
How do you really feel that I'm with your father?
你到底是怎么看待我和你爸爸的婚姻
Uh, well...
其实
honestly, at first, it was hard.
老实说 一开始有点难以接受
I mean, you don't expect to wake up one morning
我是说 谁想早上醒来
With a new mom who looks like she fell off a mud flap.
发现自己有了一个日历女郎般魔鬼身材的后妈
But...
但是...
I'm getting used to it.
我已经开始习惯了
And
而且
The important thing is you make him happy,
最重要的是 你让他重新焕发了青春
Which you do, in so many ways.
用你那些独特的方法
So many colors.
如此的多姿多彩
Are we okay?
我们和好吗
No.
不行