Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me. All right, fine, whatever
爸爸 你这是要把我掰直吗 随你怎么说
Jay, jay, jay, now, listen, I think it's --
Jay Jay 听着 我觉得...
I...I just think it's a little weird
让儿子对父亲说这种话
For a son to say this to his father,
可能有些不好意思
But, for the record... I think you're smoking hot.
不过实话告诉你 我认为你非常有魅力
Really?Yeah, 100%.
真的吗 绝对是真的
You're totally my type. You're dangerous. You're gettable.
你完全是我的菜 坏坏的又触手可及
You have a little cashola in your pocket.
而且又多金
Face, body,the whole --
那长相 身材之类的呢
The whole kit and caboodle, I think, really.
所有的一切都很完美 真的
What, about a 7?
可以说我有7分帅吗
9-- For sure 9.But you knew that.
9分 绝对有9分 你知道的
Well, I might have lowballed a little bit.
我或许有点谦虚了
Isn't there a game on?
现在是不是有比赛
Touchy.
他在吃醋
I know.
我知道
Gloria? Come on, let's-- Let's talk about this.
Gloria 让我们...谈谈
I've seen her kick in a door before.
她绝对会把门撞开的
Or why he's covered in your underwear...
我不知道我丈夫和你说了些什么 他为什么全身上下都是你的内衣
obviously, I'm trying to seduce him for his money.
很明显 我在引诱他 骗他的钱