闭嘴 哈德森太太 - 我还没开口呢.
You're formulating a question,it's physically painful watching you think.
你在想该问什么.看着你思考真是痛苦
I thought it was you playing.
我以为是你在演奏呢
It was me playing. I am composing.
的确是我的演奏.我在编曲
You were dancing.
你在跳舞
I was road-testing. - You what?
我是在做实战演练. - 你在做什么?
Why are you here?
你过来干什么?
I'm bringing you your morning tea. You're not usually awake.
我给你送早茶来了 这时间你一般还睡着呢
You bring me tea in the morning?
早上是你给我送茶?
Well, where do you think it came from?
不然你以为之前茶是哪里来的?
I don't know. I just thought it sort of happened.
我不知道 我以为就这么凭空出现的.
Your mother has a lot to answer for.
你母亲要回答的问题可多着呢?
Hmm, I know. I have a list.Mycroft has a file.
我知道 我有一堆问题.迈克罗夫特有一筐
So, it's the big day then.
今天是大日子啊.
What big day?
什么大日子?
The wedding! John and Mary getting married.
婚礼啊! 约翰跟玛丽要结婚了
Two people who currently live together are about to attend church,have a party,
同居的俩人一起进去教堂 办个宴会
go on a short holiday, then carry on living together.What's big about that?
再去个短期旅行 回来以后继续住在一起 有什么特别的?
It changes people, marriage. - Hmm, no it doesn't.
婚姻会把人改变. - 嗯 不会的
Well, you wouldn't understand, cos you always live alone.
好吧 你不会明白的 因为你总是形单影只
Your husband was executed for double murder.You're hardly an advert for companionship.
你丈夫因为双重谋杀而被处决.你们可不是相依相伴的好例证
Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.
婚姻会让一个人改变 这种改变你是无法想象的
As does lethal injection.
注射死刑有一样的功效
My best friend, Margaret, she was my chief bridesmaid,we were going to be best friends forever, we always said that,
我最好的朋友 玛格丽特 她是我的伴娘.我们总是这么说 我们要当一辈子的好朋友
but I hardly saw her after that.
但婚礼后我就没怎么见过她了
Aren't there usually biscuits?
平常不是有饼干的吗?
I've run out. -Have the shops?
吃光了 - 店里的也都吃光了?
She cried the whole day, saying, Oh, it's the end of an era.
她哭了一整天 一直说 '一个时代结束了'"
I'm sure the shop on the corner is open.
我知道街角的那家店肯定开着
She was probably right, really. I remember she left early.I mean, who leaves a wedding early? So sad.
她也许说得对 真的 我记得她提前退席了.谁会在婚礼上提前退席呢? 真伤感
Hmm. Anyway, you've got things to do.
行了 你还有事要忙呢
No, not really. I've got plenty of time to get ready... - Biscuits!
不 没什么忙的 我空闲得很... - 饼干!
Oh! I really am going to have a word with your mother.
噢! 我真的要跟你母亲好好谈谈了
You can if you like, she understands very little.
随你便 她能听懂的话不多.
Right then.
好吧
Into battle.
上战场了