So, what is it? Do you have a girlfriend? I mean, is that who you called yesterday?
怎么回事? 你有女友了? 昨天你给谁打电话?
No, no girlfriend.
没, 我没有女朋友.
Okay, well, if you didn’t like girls, you could’ve just said something to me.
好吧, 如果你不喜欢女孩的话, 你早该告诉我.
Hey, listen, I like girls.
嘿, 听好, 我喜欢女孩.
Oh, okay. So you’re just not attracted to this one.
噢, 明白. 这么说你就是不喜欢面前这位.
No, that’s okay. This whole time I felt alone because I never had any opportunities
不, 没关系. 我以为自己总是孤单一人 是因为我没有任何机会
because I never had privacy, but thanks for proving me wrong. I needed that.
是因为我没有私人空间, 多谢你告诉我不是这么回事.
Anna, believe me, this is not about you.
安娜, 相信我, 这和你无关
Romance is simply not
只是现在恋爱对我来说
a feasible option for me right now.
是不适合的行为.
Oh, God. Kill me now. I can’t even attract some guy who says stupid things like:
噢, 上帝.还不如杀了我. 我连说出如此蠢话的人都吸引不了:
"Romance is not a feasible option"?
"恋爱是不合适的行为"?
You know what? The joke is on you, my friend.
你知道么? 我的朋友,可笑的是你.
I was just kidding last night. I would never go through with it.
昨晚我不过开个玩笑. 我不是真的会那样做.
Of course you wouldn’t.
当然你不会.
No! Stop!
不! 停车!
Anna, don’t.
安娜, 别.
Anna. Anna.
安娜. 安娜.
Oh, come on.
噢, 来吧.
Bye-bye.
拜-拜.
Unbelievable.
难以置信.
Good luck.
好运.
Shit.
糟.