He’s coming here for Thanksgiving!
他要来我们这儿过感恩节?
I know, it’s sick.
我觉得这样不好
Why is it sick?
有什么不好的?
Because it’s Richard’s son! It’s like inviting Greek tragedy over for dinner!
因为他是Richard的儿子!简直是把希腊悲剧故事邀请来了
If it were Greek, I'd be blind in both eyes.
希腊人会把两只眼睛都蒙住。
I like him because he's handsome and he's nice and smart and handsome.
我喜欢他的英俊、体贴、聪明和英俊。
Hey, come on, Phoebe, you understand don’t you?
Phoebe,你理解我,对吧
Yeah, I can see where I’d be your best shot but, no. I’m sorry, but I think it’s twisted.
可以说是,但做为你好友就得说,不,对不起,但我认为你把事情弄乱了
What’s twisted?
什么事儿乱了?
Me going out with Richard’s son.
我要和Richard的儿子约会
Sounds like a really bad idea to me.
听起来是不怎么样
Is he okay in there?
他在里面没事儿吧?
He’s fine!
他很好!
Hey, y'know, Mon, if things wrong out between you and Richard’s son, you’d be able to tell your kids, that you slept with their grandfather.
要是你和Richard的儿子真的成了,你就能对你们的孩子说你和他们的祖父上过床
Fine! Judge all you want to but,married a lesbian,left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, livin’ in a box!!
好,我会考虑你们的话,不过和女同性恋结婚,在婚礼上逃跑,迷上滑冰舞的同性恋,把女伴的腿扔进火里,住在箱子里!