Hanna, what is she doing here?
汉娜 她来这里干嘛
Oh, it's so nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Caleb, look, Mona found out about my mom
凯勒 梦娜知道了我妈的事
and she came here.
所以她来这里
We just...
我们只是
We've been through a lot,
我们经历了很多事
so we're just trying to move on.
所以只是想试着继续向前看
Mona doesn't move on, she goes right through.
梦娜不会向前看 她只会直接踩过去
Don't you, Mona?
不是吗 梦娜
I don't have the slightest inkling
我完全不知道
of what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Caleb, you were looking for me,
凯勒 你一直在找我
you found me, and I'm okay.
现在你找到了 我没事
Like hell you're okay.
没事个鬼啊
It's complicated and I don't do complicated.
这件事很复杂 而且我讨厌复杂的事
Okay, if my mom doesn't get out of jail,
如果我妈无法避免牢狱之灾
I have to move in with my dad, his wife,
我就得搬去和我爸 还有他的妻子
her blonde tarantula of a daughter.
和她那毒蜘蛛般的女儿一起住
So compared to that,
所以相比之下
talking to Mona makes all the sense in the world.
和梦娜聊天比那好太多了
It's my calming influence.
我可以让她镇静下来
God, just leave me alone.
天呐 让我一个人待着吧
Okay? For now.
好吗 暂时的
Sure.
当然
I'll leave you alone.
我会让你一个人待着