And so I thought, if I could write a book.
所以我过去一直这么想 如果我能写书的话
that could capture what it's like to really meet somebody
一定会记录下和某人 相遇的真实情景的
One of the most exciting things that's happened to me
发生在我身上的 最激动人心的事
is to meet somebody, make that connection.
邂逅某人,一见钟情
And if I could make that valuable, you know, to capture that
如果这样的事有价值 你知道,记录下
that would be the attempt, or.
我尝试着这么做,或者
Did I answer your question?
这样回答你的问题可以吗
I'll try to be more specific.
我还是更明确点儿吧
Was there ever a French young woman on a train you met
你是不是在火车上 遇见了一个法国女人
and spent an evening with?
和她过了一夜呢
See, to me, that. I mean
看,对于我,那 我是说
that's not important, you know? So that's a yes?
那并不重要,知道吗 那么答案是肯定的了
All right, since I'm in France and this is the last stop of my book tour, yes.
好吧,既然我现在身在法国, 这又是我新书发售的最后一站,我说是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Wallace, the book ends on an ambiguous note.
华莱士先生, 该书的结尾有些含糊