If I knew a better Way back home.
如果我知道一条更好的回家之路
And I took you along Would I still be Wrong.
然后我抛下你 我做错了吗
She said, Yes I knoW a better Way back home.
她说 是的 我知道一条更好的回家之路
But It takes so long.
但这条路却好长好长
Ooh, ooh.
喔 喔
Theres a Way back home Theres a Way back home.
有条回家的路 有条回家的路
She said, Ooh, ooh.. Wow. Look at this place.
她说 喔喔 看看这儿
So this is what a couple best ssllers will get you, huh?
这就是卖给夫妇最好的房子了 被你买到了
See? I told you you should start writing again.
看到了吧 我告诉过你该重新写作的
Yeah, well
是啊
Wow. Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
How long have you lived here? Uh, about five years.
你住这里多久啦 大概5年了
I bought it right after l sold the movie rights to Tonignts the night.
在我卖了《暗夜流觞》的电影版权后买的
What a fine, fine film that was.
它是5部电影啊
lt was worth every penny.
她值得每一分
Oh, my God. Who are you?
我的天啊 你是谁?
Seriously. Oh, my God.
不是开玩笑吧