I'm putting a crew together this summer,
这个夏天我要组织一队人
and I wish I had an Emily on every single team.
我希望每个队里都有你这样的人
Where are you guys going this summer?
你们今年暑假要去哪里呢
Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜
Why? Do you wanna come?
为什么问 你想来吗
I don't think this is what you expected
你和我女儿交往的时候
when you got involved with my daughter.
没料到会有这种事吧
No, it's not.
没有
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来看我
I'm worried about Hanna.
我很担心汉娜
She's worried about you.
她也担心你
I can't help her from here.
我在这里什么也帮不了她
I can't do anything from here.
在这儿我什么也做不了
I'm worried about what she might do...
我很担心如果情况不妙
if things don't work out.
她会鲁莽行事
Did she say anything?
她跟你说什么了吗
Nothing.
什么都没说
But I know how she thinks and...
但我知道她是怎么想的
she wants results and she will charge
如果她想要结果
right into a situation without thinking and...
她就会不顾后果冲上去
she gets that from me.
这些都是从我这儿遗传的
I think she gets a lot of things from you.
她的确有很多地方都像你
She's brave, she's loyal...
她勇敢 忠诚
And stubborn.
还固执