You didn't tell me you came from perfect town, U.S.A.
你没跟我说过你来自美国最美丽的小镇
Zoe, great to see you.
佐伊 很高兴见到你
Hey. This town is almost as photogenic as you.
这里几乎跟你一样美
Almost.
几乎
Was this really on your way?
你真的是顺道过来的吗
It was close enough.
差不多了
I figured when I got your email, it was worth the detour.
我收到你的邮件时就知道绕点路是值得的
So where you been, Joe Dimaggio?
你最近怎么样了 乔·迪马吉奥
You don't call, you haven't answered any emails,
你不打电话 邮件也没回过
nobody's heard from you in months.
几个月以来 没人有你的消息
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I really did wanna stay in touch, it's just...
我很想跟你们保持联系 不过...
It's been a little, um...
我一直都...
I've been busy.
有点忙
Keeping busy is good.
生活过得充实是好事
I was just worried that you were still dealing with losing Maya.
我还一直担心你放不下玛雅
Still miss her.
我还是很想她
You don't have to tell me.
这不用你说我也知道
I saw your face when you got off the plane.
你下飞机时我看到你的表情
I thought it would take an entire summer to rebuild you.
我以为你需要一整个夏天才能缓过来
Was I any help at all that summer?
那个夏天我帮到什么忙了吗
Or was I just another disaster area?
还是我自己就是一个重灾区
Excuse me?
怎么这么说
By the third day, you were M.V.P. of the entire team.
才第三天 你就已经是队里最优秀的了
We had to pry the electric drill out of your hands.
我们得费大劲才能让你放下手里的电钻