It's austin. Tell him I'm not here.
奥斯丁来了,告诉他我不在家
Sorry, austin, gabe's not here.He's hiding under that blanket.
抱歉,奥斯丁,盖比不在家,他藏在毛毯下面了
Actually, I came to see you.
事实上吗 我来是为了见你的
You did? - Well, this just got interesting.
不是吧 - 哇 事情发展地越来越有戏剧化了
I brought you some presents.An african orchid. I cultivate them myself.
我给你带了点礼物,一盆非洲兰花 我亲手栽种的
I also made you some soap.
我还特意为你制作了这个香皂
Thank you.
谢谢
I was running low on orchids and soap.
恰好我正缺少兰花和香皂唉
Anything else?
还有别的么
I also wanted to ask you something.
我还想问你一些问题
Okay. - Will you go with me?
好吧 - 你愿意和我一起出去吗
Go with you where?
去哪里
I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.
我是在问你愿意做我女友吗
Wait. I... I'm sorry, what?
打住 我很抱歉 你在说什么
I'm almost 16 and you're 11.
我都要十六岁了 而你才十一而已
And a half.
是十一岁半
I believe there's a question on the table.
我想现在这里有很大的问题亟待解决
Teddy, love knows no age.
泰迪,爱情是不受年龄所限制的
But it does know height.
但是身高很有影响
Austin, I'm flattered, but I just came out of a relationship.
奥斯丁,我有点受宠若惊,但是人家刚刚才和别人分手
"I have loved, let us see if that's all."E.E. Cummings.
“我恋爱了,让我们看看爱对我们是否足够”出自E.E.康明斯
"I'm not interested." t.R. Duncan.
“我完全没有兴趣” 出自TR邓肯
Your words say one thing, but your eyes say another.
你在语言上拒绝了我 可是你的眼神却透露了另一种讯息
Okay. Focus on my hands.
好吧 看看我的手
They're pushing you out the door.
我要友好的请你出去了
This is not over. I shall return!
一切才刚开始 我会回来的
You know, he's growing on me.
告诉你 现在他让我感兴趣了