Tonight you are family. You must stay and celebrate.
今夜这就是你们的家. 务必留下并欢庆.
You will sleep in Eugenio’s room. It will bring him luck.
你们可以在我儿子的房间度良宵 这将为他带来好运.
Oh, no, that’s...
哦, 不,这太--
Change the sheets.
去换床单.
I want you to try some of my grappa.
请你们尝尝我酿的白兰地.
Tell me your names.
告诉我你们的姓名
Well, I’m Ben. And this is...
我是本. 她是...
...Anna. ...
安娜.
Make no mistake. America is committed to backing leaders and nations...
确信无疑的. 美国人支持国家和领导人...
...that are paving the hard but rewarding path toward political and economic reform. ...
这条通往政治和经济改革的路 艰难却值得去尝试.
Okay. Let’s just check with the local police.
我们到本地警署核实一下.
To answer your question, no. I don’t get women that way.
作为你提问的回答, 不. 我不会那样对待女人.
Haven’t actually had a girlfriend since...
我没有一个真正的女友,自从--
Let’s just say that women stopped beating down my door...
就是说女士们不再惠顾我家...
...about the same time the bangs stopped covering the receding hair line. ...
当我的开始谢顶以后.