Thank you, Ben.
谢谢, 本.
I couldn’t have done any of this without you.
没有你我可办不到.
What for?
为何?
Seems to me you’d have been just fine on your own.
就我看来,你本人已经做的非常不错了.
Amore, such a beautiful thing.
爱情, 如此美妙.
Take you back to your hotel now?
现在送你们回旅馆?
Actually, we don’t have a hotel.
实际上,我们还没有订房.
To stay.
又无处栖身的.
Newlyweds. First no money and now no place to...
新婚燕尔. 第一次遇上又没钱....
You stay at my home.
你们来我家吧.
You can meet my mama. She will be so happy.
你们可以见到我妈妈. 她会开心的.
Mama, please be nice. Why I let you buy that crazy boat?
妈妈, 行行好. 为何我要让你发疯去买那条船?
You were good accountant. Now you killing me.
你曾经是个很优秀的会计. 现在你要气死我.
Mama, they’re newlyweds. Newlyweds!
妈妈, 他们是一对新人. -新婚夫妇!
Eugenio, this is so kind of you. You’re welcome.
你真善良. -你太客气了.