Unbelievable. How come she didn’t show up?
真不明白 她怎么还不出现?
I throw the party for her, and she doesn’t show up.
我为了她而办了聚会 可她却不露面
I told you it was a long shot, Murph.
我说过 你要放长线 墨菲
And I invited all ofher friends from college.
所以我邀请了所有的大学同学
Yeah.She’s unbelievable.
是啊 她真是不可思议
Thanks.
谢谢
So thls has Gotta be, uh, lnteresting for you two, huh?
所以这些对你们两来说很有趣
Both recently single, clearly interested in one another.
都是最近单身 又相互吸引
How you guys gonna play this tonight?
你们今晚有些什么计划?
What do you mean, you’re single? Uh, yes
.你是说你 也是单身吗? 是的
I’m I am newly detached.
我 我是刚刚分手
Yeah. He, uh He finally dumped the, uh, crackhead.
是啊 是啊 他终于想通了冲出了牢笼
Freed himself up for you, uh
为了你 放飞自我了
So I’m thinking maybe tonight you gotta
所以我想可能今晚你们
What are you doing? oughta put it together.
你在说什么 可以凑成对
I’m tryin’ to help you out. Good night, Murph.
我是在帮你啦 晚安 墨菲
Congratulations. Thanks. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢 谢谢你了
Thank you. Byebye.
谢谢 再见
See you soon. Good night.
再见了晚安
You’re a complete fuckin’ idiot, you know that?
你真是个笨蛋
I’m trying to help you out here.
我想方设法的帮你
How did you not go home with her? Gimme a break.
为什么不和她一起回家? 让我安静会
Gimme time. Come on. I’m trying to help you out here.
给我点时间 拜托 我是那么努力帮你