You'll be an excon.
你会成为一个有前科的人
Yeah, but a living excon. Right.
对 但是一个有前科却活着的人 是的
T.K., this is crazy.
T.K. 这太疯狂了
Everybody okay in here?
大家都还好吧?
Yep. Yes.
是的 是的
You didn't get hit too hard in the head fighting over there, did ya?
你在战场的时候脑袋没被人打傻吧?
Well, then you're all very funny.
你们真的很有趣
No, sir. No.
没有 警官 没有
So funny you can get your asses the hell out of here.
有趣到你们立马给我滚出去
You think I got time to waste, Mr. Big Shot Hero?
你觉得我有很多时间来浪费吗 大英雄?
You rob Lucky Jim's?
你抢劫了Lucky Jim?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
That's interesting.
这很有趣
Cause Lucky Jim's has never been robbed.
因为Lucky Jim从来没有被抢劫过
Sure it has.
他当然被抢劫过
I checked all the records.
我查阅了所有的纪录
And I just got off the phone with Lucky Jim himself.
而且我刚刚给幸运的Jim本人打电话
Now come on, get out of here.
现在 快点 滚出这里
Take a walk.
快点走
T.K., you okay?
T.K. 你还好吗?
Hey.
嘿
Oh, man.
噢 朋友
I can't believe I almost did that.
我不敢相信我差点就做出这事了