Mama will be so proud! On second thought...
妈妈会感到骄傲的! 或者....
After you, darling.
跟着你, 亲爱的.
Let me remember. Where does this go?
让我想想. 去哪呢?
Just kidding!
开玩笑的!
My first joke with my first customer.
我和我的第一批客人的第一个玩笑.
We did good, huh?
我做的不错,是吗?
I was a little worried when you went to "the currency of young love.
" 当你说 "青春爱情的冲动."我有些不安
But apart from that, you were fairly magnificent.
除此之外, 你相当的厉害.
Thank you. Pleasure.
谢谢 荣幸之至.
You know, I just married you, but I know nothing about you.
你瞧, 我已经嫁给你了, 可依然对你一无所知.
There’s not much to know.
没什么可知道的.
Okay. Ben Calder, 23 years old.
好吧. 本 考尔德, 23 岁.
Born in Wales and then moved to London with my mother when she left my father.
生于威尔士,父母分手后 随母亲移居伦敦.
My father...
我的父亲...
...was always at work. Never at home. ...
总是忙于工作. 从未在家.
My mother wanted him to make the big gesture.
我母亲要他做个表态.
What’s the big gesture?
什么样的表态?
You know, "I’ll quit for you.
诸如, "我为你而放弃工作.
I’ll stay home for you, darling."
亲爱的,我将为你留在家里."
But he didn’t.
但他没这么做.
Because... Well, people don’t really do that, do they?
因为.... 人们不真的那样做,对吧?
I don’t know what people do.
我不知一般人会怎样做.