And couldn't keep it a secret anymore.
我不能再保守这个秘密了
The guilt was just keeping me up at night.
那种负罪感让我彻夜难眠
A guy who can man up to his past got my respect.
我尊敬勇于面对过去的人
Could we have a moment alone with him?
我们能和他单独呆会吗?
Is that all right with you?
你没问题吧?
Yeah.
是的
Lucky Jim's?
Lucky Jim赌场?
Well, like you said, I gotta do what I gotta do.
正如你说的 我只是做了我该做的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
Find a way to stay alive.
寻找一条生路
What, to keep from going back?
什么 为了不回去?
Yeah, it's perfect.
是的 这很完美
No. You're gonna go to prison.
不 你将要进监狱
Look at me. Prison's gonna be easy on a guy like me.
看看我 监狱对我来说比较容易过点
I got it all figured out.
我全都搞清楚了
These guys said I'll be out in 18 months.
那些人说我将在18个月后被释放
I can get a college degree in there.
我甚至能在那得到一个学位了