I tell them, "Nobody come to my bridge." They say, "Somebody will, Eugenio.
" 我说, " 没人会来的." 他们说, "会有的."
And now you are here.
现在你们来了.
We don’t have any money.
我们没钱.
Well, then, I’m sorry. But, sir, we’re newly weds.
啊, 很遗憾. -不过, 先生,我们刚结婚.
Right? Right, honey? That’s right, sweetums.
是吗? 蜜糖? -没错,甜心.
Precious, I just love it when you call me that.
真棒, 我就喜欢你这么叫我.
Your love, it’s beautiful.
你们相爱, 这很美.
No money, no ride. Sir, please.
没钱, 就没船坐. -先生, 求你.
We were married against my parents’ wishes.
我们的结合违背了父母的意愿.
We tried to stay apart, but it was no good. Exactly, because I would rather die...
我们试图分开, 但不成. -对极了, 我宁可去死...
...than live another day without my lover man. ...
也不愿和心爱的男人分开.
We have nothing but we have everything.
我们一无所有,同时我们也拥有一切.
We’ve come so far on only the currency of young love.
我们全凭青春爱情的冲动远道而来.
If sweet stories could buy pasta, you’d be very fat by now.
如果爱情故事可以换得通心粉, 你现在一定已经吃的胖胖的了.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
All right. Yes.
好吧.
For you, the canals are free tonight. My first client.
为了你们,运河今夜免费通行. 我的第一对客人.