Morning, dad. -Hi.
早啊 老爸 -嗨
Oh, man, I had a great night's sleep.
老天啊 昨天睡得真爽
You didn't fight with your brother?
没和你弟弟打架吗
No, it was like he wasn't even there.I mean, he was there...
没有,就好像他不在一样,我是说他在
It just felt like he wasn't there.But he was there.
就好像他不在一样,但他的确在
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Nothing. Dad!
没什么 老爸
Give me some credit. Maybe I'm finally growing up.
多给我一些信任 也许我会成熟的
Oooh, pancakes! Yummy num num!
噢 煎饼 好吃 好吃
Morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Why are you swaying?
你在那摇晃什么呢
Guess I don't have my land legs yet.
可能还不适应在陆地上的生活
What?! -Uh...
啥 -呃
I had a dream I was on a boat.
我做了个梦 梦见我在一条船上
Which explains why you kept mumbling "ahoy, matey" in your sleep.
这就解释了为啥你昨天在梦里一直喊 “喂 老兄”
Don't help me.
别瞎给我帮忙