...you are not alone in the world. We’re all connected. ...
在这人世间并非独自一人. 我们皆息息相关.
Wanker.
瞎闹.
Want some?
来点儿?
Hey, listen. I’m sorry I treated you like a child.
嗨,听着. 我为把你当成小孩子而道歉.
I was just feeling a little bit overprotective.
我只是有点儿过分小心了.
Thank you. That’s very nice of you, but I already have a father.
谢谢. 你真是和蔼可亲, 但我有一个爹就够了.
Yeah.
是啊.
God, get off me.
起开点儿.
Rock on, mate.
伙计,来吧.
Oh, my new friends.
哦, 我的新伙伴.
Who knows when the fickle finger of fate will bring us together?
天晓得无常的命运 何时将我们聚在一起?
I propose a moment of silent bonding before we reach Venice.
我建议在到达威尼斯之前建立默契.
Before we get where?
在到哪里之前?
Okay. So we got on the wrong train. So what?
好吧. 看来我们是搭错车了. 那又如何?
Let’s just make the best of our misfortune. - Our misfortune will last until tomorrow...
为我们的不顺做点儿有益的事. -我们的不顺到明天就结束了...
...because the next train to Berlin is in the morning. ...
因为下一班到柏林的车 要等到明晨.
So it’s just a bit of a diversion. Come on, enjoy. Take a picture.
这只是走了一段岔路罢了. 来吧,享受吧,拍照吧.
来源:可可英语 //www.utensil-race.com/video/201409/325657.shtml