Hey, Nina.
嗨,Nina。
Mm-hmm?
唔?
Uh, about tomorrow morning...
关于明天早上...
Mm-hmm?
唔?
You know how the first hour of the morning meeting is always so slow?
你知道清晨会议的头一个小时总是进行的很慢。
Because I've got this thing...
我有点事...
Good god, this is not about your kids again, is it?
上帝,不是又关于你得孩子吧?
I know, I promised I wouldn't do this,
我知道,我保证过我不会这样,
but Parker really needs me to be there on his first day of kindergarten.
但Parker第一天幼儿园真的需要我在。
He's so freaked out I can't be there.
我不能去让他发慌了。
I'm sorry. How is this my problem?
不好意思,这跟我有什么关系?
Because we can't escape the fact that I have kids.
因为我们不能忽略我有孩子的事实.
I love my job, but to be fair, there's gotta be some balance.
我爱我的工作,但公平点说,这可以有一个平衡的。
Okay, how about the people that don't have the kids?
好吧,那那些没有孩子的人呢?
Did you ever consider that they might need a little more balance in their lives, hmm?
你有考虑过他们生活中是不是也需要一点平衡呢?
Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee or perhaps they want to come in a little late after a big crazy night out or maybe they just want to get a hair cut,
比如,也许他们想去看演出,或者他们玩了一夜想晚点上班,或者他们只是想剪个头发,
which I, myself, have not been able to do for two months.
我本人两个月都没有剪头了。
So, no, this is about fairness to the people who are childless by choice, okay?
所以,抱歉,我要对没有孩子的人公平,好么?
Okay. Good point. And I'm sorry about yourhair. I can see why you're upset.
好吧。有道理。我为你的头发感到抱歉。难怪你这么不高兴。