Hello?
您好
Hello. You have a collect call
您好 您有一通付费电话
from an inmate in a correctional facility.
来自于劳改所的犯人
Ashley Marin.
阿什利·玛琳
If you wish to accept and pay for the call,
如果您希望接通并支付这次通话
please press three now.
请按三
Hanna.
汉娜
Mom. Are you okay?
妈妈 还好吗
So far.
还好
Veronica told you about the bail
维罗妮卡告诉你保释
and how they're gonna move me?
和转移我的事情了吗
Yeah. Yeah, she told me.
是 她告诉我了
I don't want you to worry about this, sweetheart.
我不想你担心 宝贝
We are going to get through this.
我们会撑过去的
I miss you.
我想您了
I miss you.
我也想你了
We are going to be all right.
我们会没事的
God, it's not fair.
天啊 这不公平
They can't take you away like this.
他们不能就这么把您带走
Right now it's not fair, but things can change.
现在的确不公平 不过会有转机的
Yeah. Yeah, they can.
是的 会有的
Veronica's gonna bring you here tomorrow
维罗妮卡会明天带你来
so we can say...
我们就可以道...
So I can see you, okay?
我就可以看见你了 好吗
Okay.
好的