Okay.
好吧
You are such a fucking cock!
你他妈真是个狗娘养的畜生
But I love you!
但是我爱你
NeW York is Weird like that.
纽约是个多么有意思的地方
I still haven’t met half the people in my building...
我还没有见过我的一半邻居呢
but I randomly run into Mark here all over town.
但我在路上随便走走就走到马克这儿来了
And she still won’t sleep with me.
但她还是不肯和我睡
Because I did in college,
因为我在大学的时候都做了
and I don’t need to revisit it.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
Yeah, well, that was some time ago...
是啊 是啊 那是以前的事啦...
and, uh, you know, things change.
恩 你们也明白 一切都会改变的
You, uh, might be surprised. Yeah?
你 恩 肯能会感到惊讶 是吗
You got less hair. That surprised me.
你的头发越来越少了 这让我很惊讶
You know, that’s funny. Isn’t that funny?
你知道的 这很有趣 是吗
Don’t Get me Wrong, Brlan.
不要误导我 布莱恩
We like the book, and I think we did a fairly good job...
我喜欢这书 我觉得我的工作还是相当不错的
of getting it out there in spite of the reviews.
撇开这些 尽管有些评论
But just think about doing another one of the Detective Knight series.
但就考虑下领一部侦探奈特系列
Then you can go back and do one for you.
接着你就可以回到过去 也为了你自己
Just like Hollywood: One for them, one for you.
就像好莱坞 一本给他 一本写给自己
What are you talking about? One for them, one for
你们在说什么 一个给他们 一个...
I’ve given you five.
我已经给了你们5部
How about five for me? How’s that sound?
给我自己5部怎么样 可以吗
You know, he’s a fucking hack.
你们知道吗? 他只是个低俗的文人