I never said you were selfish. You know nothing about my life. Nothing.
我从未说过你自私阿. 你根本就不了解我.
No, I suppose I don’t. Whatever.
没错, 我不了解你. 不管怎么.
It doesn’t matter, because when this train stops we’ll go our separate directions.
这不成问题,火车一停咱们就可以分道扬镳了.
Chilly willy, squabblers. Take a few of these on your solo travels, then.
冷漠, 口角. 让这些充斥你们的独自旅行么.
What are these? Six Million Dollar Man stickers.
这是什么东东? 六百万人头贴纸.
These stickers are my contribution to the global community.
这贴纸是我对全世界的贡献.
Everyone I meet gets a handful. Your job, post them up.
我遇上一个人就给他一叠. 你们的任务是, 张贴它们.
Pound one on a door, slap one on a kiosk, place one on a postbox...
贴在门上,粘在小亭子上,固定在邮筒上...
...wherever your life may lead you. ...
不管命运将你带向何方.
And then what? Then, nothing.
然后呢? 就这样, 没有了.
You forget about the sticker. You move on. One day, maybe you’re down in the dregs.
你将忘记这些贴纸.继续前行. 而某天, 也许你落魄了.
And all of a sudden, there it is.
突然间,发现了它.
In the corner of a window, the door of a subway, the side of a telephone booth.
在窗户的一角, 地铁的入口, 电话亭的边上.
One of the stickers. It puts a smile on your face because you know...
有一张贴纸. 你将会心微笑 只因你知...