Spencer...
斯宾塞
I drove by Emily's, okay?
我刚才开车经过艾米丽家
They're still pulling pieces of that car out of the living room.
他们还在把车碎片从客厅里往外弄
So, I'm gonna ask you again: How are you doing?
所以我再问你一次 你们怎么样
We're trying to stay positive.
我们尽量保持乐观
If "A" is escalating things,
如果A越玩越大
maybe it means that we're getting too close for comfort.
也许意味着我们已经很接近真相了
Maybe you and Toby are getting too close to Wilden's killer.
也许你和托比就要查出杀害威尔登的凶手了
Anyway, that number that you pulled from Nigel's cell phone,
不管怎样 你从奈杰尔手机里拿到的号码
did you ever figure out who was on the other end?
知道电话那一头到底是谁了吗
Somebody really smart.
肯定是个聪明人
The number is assigned to three people and three addresses.
号码注册在三个人三个地址之下
All in New York.
都在纽约
Well, which one is real?
哪个是真
I don't know. That's why Toby went to New York --
不知道 所以托比去了纽约
to knock on some doors, see who answers.
挨家挨户敲门 看看开门的是谁
Maybe Cece Drake.
也许是茜茜·德雷克
Maybe.
也许吧
Okay, will you please just have Hanna call me?
你能让汉娜给我打个电话吗
I will.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
This college is tiny.
这所大学也太小了
Is it worth even filling out an application?
值得填申请吗
Why not?
试试无妨
Well, if there's hardly any slots --
要是没什么机会的话...
Well, let's not write our own rejection letter quite yet.
先别急着丧气
You probably have a better shot than most people.
也许你比其他人机会要大
Mr. Fitz, I don't swim anymore.
费兹老师 我已经不游泳了
No, I'm talking about your work outside of the pool.
不 我说的是你除了游泳之外做的事