Ben, we can figure this out. Yeah, yeah, sure.
Ben, 我们会把这问题解决的
Yeah, yeah,
当然了
The question is, should we figure it out?
问题是真能解决吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
Look, Sam, since I've known you, I've never found it hard to be around you.
Sam, 自从认识你 我都觉得自己很了解你
Until now.
除了现在
Look
听着
if you don't want me here
如果你不想我在这里
maybe I can just go stay with my parents.
我就回家跟父母一起过
Come on, Ben, say you wanna talk this out. Ben,
说啊 把它说出来啊
Yell at me, anything.
骂我吧, 什么都行
Maybe that'd be a good idea.
或者这是个好主意
How did I manage to take what was a perfect relationship mere months ago
为什么仅仅几个月就把恩爱的关系
and shred it into this?
搞成这个样子?
I kind of feel better.
现在感觉好点了
I mean, do we really not belong together?
我们真的合拍吗?
I was once so sure
我曾经是那么的肯定
but that seems so long ago now.
但那感觉是很久以前了
I wish I could be sure about something. Anything.
我希望能够肯定某些事情 包括任何事
If Ben doesn't want to work it out, then maybe you shouldn't.
Ben不想揭发也是正常的
What you did was questionable Thanks. Need some salt for the wound?
你的所做所为真的有点可疑 多谢, 想在伤口上撒点盐吗?
It wasn't unforgivable.
并不是不可饶恕的
But if he doesn't wanna talk about it, then maybe you should move on.
如果他不想再谈这事 你就可以向前推进了
Speaking of moving on.
现在向前推进吧
Sam, look, it wasn't my intention to make a scene.
Sam, 我不想搞成这样的
You said Wednesdays Ben goes out. I didn't think I'd be interrupting
你说过星期三Ben要外出 没想到会造成你们