that ever walked the face of the earth.
可以干出番事业来让世人震撼
Yeah, I know. That’s the point.
是啊 我明白 这就是重点
But you should at least think that I am.
但你至少要留一点希望给我
Well, do you think I’m the greatest girl you’ve ever met?
好吧 你认为我是你见过的最完美的女孩吗
No. No, but l mean, there is somebody out there
不 不 我的意思是 可能会有人
A guy, maybe from Seattle, who’s in a band...
一个男孩 可能在西雅图 某个乐队...
and loves to do ecstasy and stay out late dancing
爱的很入迷 在夜晚中跳舞
and will think you are just the greatest thing that’s ever happened to him.
会觉得你是他生命中最美好的一切
You are such a fucking cock! Whoa! Don’t start the mouth.
你真他妈是个畜生 噢 不要发火骂人
Why not? After six months you’re just dumping me out of the blue?
为什么不? 才6个月过去了 就想把我一脚踹开
Trying to make me feel better by telling me...
想安抚我就跟我说...
I’ll meet some asshole dancer in Seattle?
我会在西雅图遇见什么该死的舞者
You just wanna go off with that writer, the bitch.
你只是想去和那个作家去鬼混 那个贱人
Oh, God. No, this has nothing to do with her.
噢 上帝 不是的 这和她一点关系都没有
And she’s not a bitch. Bullshit.
她也不是什么贱女人 放屁
Stop curslnG, Bernadette. Cock.’
别闹了 伯纳黛特 畜生
Really? Cock!
什么 畜生
Please, come on. Cock!
好了 够了 畜生
You’re acting like an idiot. Cock!
你简直就像个疯子 畜生