Emily, when I first got here, you and your friends
艾米丽 我刚来这里时你和你的朋友
were dodging some pretty serious threats.
在逃避一些很严重的威胁
And I know that Mona confessed to a lot of that,
我知道梦娜已经承认了大部分
but is there anybody else who still wants to hurt you?
但是还有谁想要伤害你们吗
Is history repeating itself?
历史又重演了吗
You guys took a long time to speak up,
你们过了好久才肯说
and if this is happening again --
要是又出这种事了...
It was an accident.
只是意外
Some speed freak lost control
某个飞车党失控了
and used my front porch as a bumper.
把我家前廊当成了缓冲器
Where is this college?
这所大学在哪里
Maryland.
马里兰州
She isn't answering my calls.
她不接电话
She's really ragged right now.
她现在精疲力竭
She thought her mom was gonna get bail. We all did.
她以为她妈妈能保释 我们都这么以为
I just don't like her being alone, you know?
我不喜欢她自己一个人
Well, she said that she's gonna call her dad.
她说会打给她爸爸的
Come on. That's not any better than being alone, if you ask me.
拜托 要我说这跟自己一个人没什么区别
Look, I'm gonna cut after English
我上完英语课就翘课去她家
and make sure she's not at home still hiding under my sheets. Okay?
确保她没有还躲在被窝里 好吗
How are the rest of you doing?
其他人怎么样
We're just dandy.
我们都很好