So is it an elephant?
是大象吗
A dinosaur?
难道是恐龙
Oh, come on, Malcolm, you need to give me a hint.
马尔科姆 你得给我个提示
oh, okay, is it supposed to be me?
真的是我吗
Uh, well, hey, listen, Rembrandt.
好了 伦勃朗[荷兰名画家]
We're gonna talk about this later. I'm with a student now.
我们过会儿再聊 我这边来了个学生
But, okay. Love you. Bye.
但是...好吧 爱你 拜拜
Hey, come in.
请进
I didn't even think you were gonna be here.
还以为你不会来呢
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
But my mom wants me to focus on the future,
但我妈要我关注将来
with or without a house.
不管有没有房子
Oh, my God, Emily, I'm so sorry.
天哪 艾米丽 我很遗憾
I can't even imagine what the two of you must be...
无法想象你俩现在的
feeling.
感受
Do the police have any idea?
警方有什么头绪吗
They're still investigating.
还在调查
They know it was a stolen car.
已经知道是辆失车
We don't have to do this now.
我们不必现在做这事的
With the accident and
你家出了意外
everything that's going on with Hanna's mom --
汉娜的妈妈又惹了官司...
If I don't, then I'll start missing deadlines.
现在不做的话 就要错过截止日期了
Just start thinking that things are gonna get better, right?
得想着一切都会好起来的 对吧
Right.
对