Berlin, over there.
柏林, 在那.
What? Nothing.
怎么了? 没什么.
Why is it I find that highly unlikely? You have a little thing for me.
怎么我感觉有点什么呢? 你有点喜欢我
I’ll stop you there. I do not have a thing for you. Little or otherwise.
打住.我没有喜欢你
Why did you get on the train with me to Berlin, then?
你又为什么和我一同去柏林?
Okay, you know what? You’re right.
好吧,你知道吗?你是对的.
I’m attracted to exhibitionist runaways. It’s an addiction.
我喜欢赤身裸体在外面跑,瘾很大
I was in a program where we had to spend time with fully clothed homebodies...
本来已经被强制和一群 穿得严严实实的居家男人一起生活...
...but I’ve relapsed again. ...
但我现在又旧病复发了.
Nobody forced you to come with me. I don’t need a babysitter.
没人强迫你跟着来. 我不需要人照顾.
What?
怎么了?
What is that smile for? You don’t think I can take care of myself?
你笑什么? 你认为我不能照顾自己?
Just because we spent the last 15 hours together and I’ve rescued you 15 times...
不、不、不,只是因为我们 待在一起的这15个小时我就营救了你15次...
...which, for the record, works out at once an hour... ...
平均每小时一次...
...how could I think you couldn’t take care of yourself? That’s ridiculous. ...
你叫我怎能认为你可以照顾自己? 可笑.
Would you get over yourself? I don’t need you. I’m sorry.
别自以为是了 很抱歉.我不需要你.
If that’s what you think of me, why don’t you just leave.
如果你是这样想我的,你为何不走呢.
Seriously. Go. Byebye. I don’t need you.
我是说真的.走吧.再见.我不需要你.
Why aren’t you leaving?
你为何不走?
We’re on a moving train.
我们现在火车上.
Fine. Then don’t talk to me.
好. 别再和我说话.