whether to take dance lessons we don't need.
还有上一些没用的舞蹈课
Don't forget the missed appointment arguments.
别忘记失约那次争吵
Hey, you said that was fine.
你说没所谓的
Read between the lines, Ben, it's my wedding. That was so not fine.
你应该知道我的言外之意 这是我的婚礼, 当然在意了
Oh, your wedding, see? It's always about you.
你的婚礼? 听到了吧 什么都是你的
Okay, enough. And don't make me blow the shofar again.
够了, 别逼我再吹哨子
I coach the temple softball team.
我当过垒球教练
Let's try not to look at the specifics
别再唠叨这些鸡毛蒜皮了
and instead, seek out what the broader problem is.
找出主要矛盾才对
I don't think there's a broader problem. I mean, these are just stupid little things.
我不觉得有什么大问题 都是些愚蠢的小事
Meaning you shouldn't have trouble getting past them.
这么说不应该有问题啊
What happens when you have to deal with an issue like children?
你们是怎么看待孩子问题的?
We couldn't agree on that either. Oh, like we even had a discussion.
我们没法统一意见 甚至为此吵了一架
I just need more time, okay? We'll get to it.
我需要点时间, 好吗? 我们会统一意见的
Really? For when, after the playoffs? Okay, what does that mean?
真的? 什么时候, 最后决斗时? 你这是什么意思?
It means you care more about your stupid little basketball teams than
你那无聊的篮球赛比什么都重要
What, our unborn child? Child? Oh, really, so there's just one?
比什么, 我们未出生的孩子? 孩子? 是吗, 只生一个?
Thank you.
谢谢
Sometimes in cases like this, I feel it's my responsibility
每当碰到这种情况
to suggest a postponement.
叫“暂停”就是我的职责
What?
什么?
What he means is you guys can use a timeout.
他的意思是你们应该来个中场休息