Anna?
安娜?
Get her brought in. Get Calder on the phone.
把她带回来. 打电话给 考尔德 .
Ben. It’s time for me to go now. So where are they picking you up?
本. 我现在要走了. 他们到哪接你?
They’re not. I’m not going back. I’m going to Berlin for the Love Parade.
他们不来接我. 我不回去. 我要去柏林参加 恋爱大游行.
You’re not going back with your parents? No, they turned cool.
你不回到你父母身边? 不, 他们转变了
They told me to fly like the wind or something. Are you gonna come?
他们叫我周围走走. 你要和我一起吗?
I’m not gonna chase you through Europe. I can go by myself.
我不想和你穿遍欧洲. 我自己也可以.
Well, you can’t. Why not?
不, 你不行. 为什么不行?
Because. Because why?
因为. 因为什么?
Because European railway travel can be very dangerous.
因为欧洲的铁路旅行非常危险.
I mean, it’s the preferred method of travel for delinquents and lunatics
我意思是,只有打工一族、精神反常、
perverts, thieves, the odd slasher now and again. They’re not properly maintained.
小偷那些人才会选择坐火车的. 他们那些都不是什么好人.
The trains. The slashers are worldclass. Yeah. Nice try, Ben. Thanks.
火车是世界上最多罪案发生的地方. 是吗. 值得一试, 本. 谢谢.
Anna, just stop and think, will you? I don’t wanna think. I wanna live.
安娜, 停下来想想好不? 我不想想.我想生活.