If I don't meet her now, she's gone.
如果现在不去见她, 她就会走了
Well, let's go meet a photographer, shall we?
我们一起去见她, 好吗?
I love your can dids. Thanks.
我喜欢你偷拍的照片 谢谢
It's my specialty.
这是我的专长
I started in journalism, but realized pretty quick
我开始是个新闻记者 但很快就发现
I didn't wanna photograph life's tragedies.
并不喜欢反映生活悲剧的照片
You know, this is so much more rewarding.
这工作更有意义
You've got a great eye. Thank you.
你真有眼光 谢谢
I couldn't resist. I told you, can dids are my thing.
实在太有诱惑力了 我说过, 偷拍是我的专长
Here, take a look.
来, 看一下
How cute are you two?
看看你们有多相配
If only I were the fiancé.
我们只是普通朋友
Sorry.
对不起
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
What, what, what? Your feet are cold.
什么, 怎么了? 你的脚很冷
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry. My hair. You hurt me. Okay?
你弄痛我的头发了 还好吧?
Yeah.
好
Okay. Sorry.
Ok 对不起
You okay?
你有事吗?
Maybe we shouldn't, you know? I'm kind of beat.
或者现在不适合做这个 我有点累了
Yeah, I'm tired too.
我也累了
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night, Sammy.
晚安, Sammy
Wait. We should be in the same bed.
等等, 我们应该睡在一起才对
That's okay. We're no longer attracted to each other anyway.
好啦, 我们已经不爱对方了
What?
什么事?
We need help.
我们需要帮助
Okay, kids, what's the problem?
孩子们, 有什么问题?
Well, I guess we've kind of been fighting a lot.
我觉得我们经常吵架
What have you been fighting about? What haven't we been fighting about?
为些什么吵架呢? 我们什么都吵
Yeah, you name it. Flowers, cake, where to put the couch
既然你这么说, 我说一下: 鲜花 蛋糕, 摆放床位