Hey, Scott. Why'd he start robbing?
嘿 Scott 他为什么抢劫?
He just got, you know, into a little bit of trouble.
他只是 你瞧 碰到了一点困难
Well, your mom and me have...
哦 你妈妈和我有点...
some things we have to sort out.
有点事情必须要解决
No, no, it has nothing to do with that.
不 不 和那个没关系
You're going to Stanford.
你去斯坦福大学上学
We're gonna get you to Stanford.
我们会送你上斯坦福大学的
No.
不
No, no, no. That is not a good idea.
不 不 不 那样不好
No. Do not do that.
别 别那么做
I will get you the money.
我会给你筹到钱
I will take care of it. I said I will and I will.
我来想办法 我说我能就一定能
Promise me you will not do that.
跟我保证 你不会那么做
All right.
好
I'll call you later.
我再打给你
All right. And...
好了 还有...
I love you.
我爱你
Fuck.
妈的
So what's up?
怎么了?
Kid thinks he's got it all figured out.
这孩子以为这一切他都能搞定
He's gonna get the money by enlisting in the fucking Army.
他想通过去当什么狗屁兵而挣钱
$20,000 signing bonus,
两万块的入伍奖金
has to put off college for God knows how many years,
大学只能往后推延 老天都不知道多少年
but he's okay with that.
但他觉得挺好
Well, that sounds like a pretty good idea.
哦 听起来是个不错的主意
That is not a good idea.
不是个好主意
They'll send him right over there.
他们会把他派去那儿(他们三个回来的地方)