Luke, hi.
你好
So I was just setting everything up for...
我刚把东西摆好
Maybe we need to...
或者我们要...
You want some coffee? No.
你要点咖啡吗? 不要了
Look, Sam, nothing happened. Luke...
听着, 什么事都没有 Luke
I'm the one who should feel embarrassed.
是我感到尴尬才对
I mean, I made the mistake. Not you. Me.
是我犯错了, 不是你 是我
Why did he have to be so damn perfect?
他为什么要谴责自己呢?
Kristin, honey. Hi.
亲爱的Kristin你好
Where's Sam? I only have an hour for lunch.
Sam在哪里? 我只有一个小时吃午饭
She's pitching the boss. If it's this long, it must be a good sign.
她在侍候老板 能待这么久应该是好事
Not for my blood sugar.
对我的血糖就不是了
That's Luke? Damn.
那不是Luke? 太可恶了
So?
怎样?
He loved it.
他对计划很满意
It's going to corporate, and if they love it, it's on to production.
如果董事会也赞成 很快就会投入生产
Awesome.
太好了
Sam, thanks for making me look good in there. Sam,
谢谢你让我威风了一把
You don't need her for that.
不用道谢
I just hope corporate likes it.
希望董事会也喜欢
They will. Call me when you hear. Right.
一定会的, 我等你的好消息 好的
Look at that ass.
看看他的屁股
Kristin, I work with him. Kristin,
这是我同事
I can't help it. Those buns are eye magnets.
我控制不了 他的屁股太吸引眼球了
I ran home to channel my urges in an appropriate direction.
我马上赶回家宣泄性欲
Sam, what are you...? Sam,
你怎么了?
This is so three months ago.
你已经三个月没这样了
Do you wanna complain, or do you wanna give it to me?
你想继续抱怨还是给我?
Oh, Sam.
哦, Sam
Oh, Luke.
哦, Luke
Luke?
Luke?
Luke? You said, "Luke."
Luke? 你在说"Luke"