Beautiful.
太美了.
Isn’t this romantic?
这浪漫吗?
Almost like we’re on a date, isn’t it, Morales?
就像是我们在约会,对吗, 莫瑞丝?
Yeah, right. You on a lastname basis with most of your girlfriends?
是啊,你以前那些女朋友你名字都记不全了吧?
Cynthia. Please, don’t. Just don’t.
月亮女神. 哦,拜托,别这样.
I know. I know, it didn’t feel right. Sorry.
我知道.我知道这样不好. 抱歉.
Offenbach is okay, but I much prefer the Italian operas.
奥芬巴赫还不错, 但我更喜欢意大利歌剧.
You know, tragic and romantic.
悲剧和浪漫剧
I’m terribly sorry, milady.
十分抱歉,夫人.
All those rooftops were booked this evening, so deal with it.
所有的屋顶座位都已经预订了,只能将就点了
Rigoletto is my favorite.
我最喜欢《弄臣》
I can totally relate to Gilda, you know, cloistered and lovestarved in the nunnery.
我和吉尔达非常像,被关在幽闭的修道院 内心渴望爱情
Come on.
别这样.
Trips to Europe. Tickets to the opera. Your life can’t possibly be that bad.
来欧洲旅游.买张卷去看歌剧. 你的生活不可能会那么坏.
I never said it was bad. It’s just
我从没说过不好. 只是
Lonely.
孤独.
And the funny thing is I am never, ever alone.
可有趣的是,我从来没有独处过。