Look, let's get down to brass tacks, okay?
我们从实质问题开始吧
First, the couple. Any special requests?
首先, 两位新人有什么特殊要求吗?
Sam?
Sam?
The ceremony.
在谈婚礼呢
Just make it nice.
只要好看就行
Nice you want, nice you'll get.
只要诚心, 美好就会实现
Okay, Reverend, here's my first offer.
尊敬的牧师, 这是我的草案
I didn't think we'd be quite so formal with our proposals.
没必要这么正式的讨论
What'd you think, we're gonna wing it? Take a gander.
你想怎样, 即兴表演? 看一看吧
I couldn't concentrate.
无法集中
I mean, here I was with a minister and a rabbi.
我是说, 我正对着牧师和传教士
Could I have felt more guilty?
我是不是有罪恶感呢?
I notice that in many of your prayers, they're both in Hebrew and English.
我发现很多祈祷 既用犹太语又用英语
Yeah, that's the norm. - Well, it doesn't seem quite fair.
对, 那是惯例 - 但并不公平
You see, in effect, you'll be speaking twice as long.
知道吗, 你讲的比我多一倍
I'm repeating myself. I'm not saying anything more than you are.
我只是重复一遍 我讲的内容并不比你多
But it will take more time. - Fine, okay.
但时间更长 - 好吧
I'll talk in English and Hebrew. You can talk in English and Aramaic.
我用英语和犹太语 你可以用英语和拉丁语
But I don't speak Aramaic. No one does.
但我不懂拉丁语, 谁会懂呢
It's a dead language.
那是个绝种语言
It's not my problem.
这就是你的问题了
And just as a holy war seemed about to erupt...
这场激烈争论使我
...something happened to make me feel even worse.
更加烦恼
I promise.
我保证
Don't worry. We'll get through this.
别担心, 没事的
Carbs were not the answer.
高热量食物并不能解决问题
Was I working out the stress? Sure, there was that.
我能把压力释放出来吗? 当然了, 就是这样